07 Aug 2021 S2F Winter Blitz
It’s time to heat things up at Switch2Fitness!
It’s that time of the year when we all start finding it hard to leave the house in the mornings to train because its dark and all you want to do when you get home from work is snuggle up on the couch…We get it, we find it hard to stay motivated every single day during winter too!
That’s why the S2F WINTER BLITZ is so popular, it WORKS! It helps people stay on track with their health, strength and fitness goals, even when they would rather be at home staying warm. We all know that we don’t stay cold for long at training though right?! – It’s all about the layers
Our 2021 4 week WINTER BLITZ starts on the 1st June & includes;
- 5 x 45 minute Tuesday Night BLITZ Sessions designed to challenge you but have FUN at the same time!
- Fitness testing at the start and end of Blitz
- Weekly ‘at home’ Challenges to complete – weekly prizes to win
- 1 x POWER2PACE* session each week that will focus on strength both physically and mentally and help you build your inner badass. (Session times – Monday 5:30pm, Tuesday 6:00am, Thursday 5:30pm. (Other times available depending on bookings)
- FREE access to our ‘S2F on DEMAND’ so you can train anytime that suits you!
- A supportive and active private Facebook Group to help you overcome challenges and stick with your goals.
- Prizes for biggest improvement in fitness, for most sessions attended (including S2F on Demand) and for weekly challenges
- BONUS points throughout the BLITZ to go towards becoming part of the S2F 100 CLUB!!
- A WINTER BLITZ training top to wear with pride!
We want ALL of our S2F members to get involved in this BLITZ and make it our biggest BLITZ GROUP EVER so we are making it a crazy low cost for members to join.
Early Bird price is ONLY – $25pp
Terms and conditions for existing members
*$25 does not include your regular team training and P2P sessions
Registrations close 24th May. Early Bird price available until 10th May. Price after this date is $35pp
Blitz starts 1st June 2021.
For more information contact Talitha on 0422 072766
or email firstname.lastname@example.org