25 Jun Commit to something bigger than you!
SWITCH2FITNESS 4 WEEK WINTER BLITZ
Are you struggling to stay motivated & turn up to training because it’s cold and dark? You are not alone! There are plenty of tips & tricks that we have learnt along the way, on how to stay motivated during winter and you can read about them here
But…It’s been proven time & time again that people who join a group challenge during winter are far more likely to commit to training and keep getting results!
Group challenges are about committing to something bigger than you, they are about committing to showing up for your fitness buddies because they need your support & motivation & they are doing the same for you.
We have strategically timed our WINTER BLITZ to start as the Winter Blues really start to kick in and motivation is low because we know it can help you get through the rest of winter until you can start to feel the warmer days start creeping in…
Our 4 week Winter Blitz is $49* & includes;
- 5 x 45 minute fitness sessions Sunday 8am (various locations)
- BURPEE CHALLENGE
- 4 x Weekly 10 minute High Intensity Interval training workouts that you can do anytime, anywhere…
- 4 x P2P sessions/1 per week (up to 12 session times per week to choose from)
- PLUS free access to our Sunday Yoga class 9am
***NEW CLIENTS*** – Price includes Unlimited Team Training classes
*Last day to Register for early bird prices is Friday 5th July
- Price after the 5th July is $69
Terms and conditions for existing members
– Price of the Winter Blitz does not include your regular team training and P2P sessions
Registrations for the Winter Blitz close Friday 12th July
Challenge Starts 14th July.
To register contact Renee on 0422 072766
or email email@example.com
As extra motivation, we are making a team to do the Fitzy’s 5 as an OPTIONAL ADD ON.
It’s a flat course in the inner city of Adelaide & is family friendly.
Sunday 4th August 2019
For more information about the event, please visit the website CLICK HERE
- Entry Fees (until 30th July 9am)
- 5km General Admission Adult $30
- 5km Child (under 12) $15
- 5km Family (2 adults and 2 children) $70
- Kids 1km $10
*An additional $10 late entry fee applies to all entries received after 28th July. Late entries close at 12:00pm on Thursday 1st August.
Please let Renee know if you will be entering Fitzy’s 5 by 27th July.