HIIT Combat is your boxing class taken to the next level. You can expect to punch, kick, jump, skip (& more) your way through challenging sessions that will test your endurance, commitment to being fit and smash boundaries.
This kettlebell class is a classic combo of Strength and Cardio. Using big dynamic movements and lots of muscle groups at the same time, this workout is sure to ignite the burn in all the right places.
Get your body moving the way is was designed to. Our Functional Fitness sessions use movements that mimic the everyday movement patterns for general daily activities…Push, Pull, Lift, twist, bend and Squat your way to a body that will do what you need it to do – Train for life!
3 X STRENGTH
3XSTRENGTH has a new format, meet your new friend…Metabolic conditioning! This session is designed to build Strength and increase Power for improved performance and bringing out your Beast mode! You can look forward to setting performance benchmarks and smashing them on the last Wednesday night session of the month.
PowerFit is a functional athletic training session that uses a step for HIIT cardio and big power moves. You will work on strength, agility and balance for a total body workout.
We know you all love a challenge…so say hello to SUNDAY SESSIONS. This session is all about getting fitter! Not only is this class a big cardio session each week, but on the last Sunday of the month it will include fitness testing to keep you on track with your fitness goals.
30 minute sessions streamed live so you can follow along with us or jump on line when you get home and enjoy a deep stretch for 30 mins after your class – included as part of an all inclusive S2F Membership or S2F on Demand membership
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE To pay for a week in advance and then regular weekly payments from nominated credit card.
- If I miss a Team Training session I have 4 weeks to do a make-up session, if the make-up session is not done within that 4 weeks, it becomes void. If you can’t make it to a TT session please notify S2F 12 hours before so your spot can be offered to someone else.
- Change to Details You must provide Switch2fitness with any changes to your details, which are relevant to your membership via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Member will be charged a Dishonour Fee in the event that a weekly direct debit payment is dishonoured by their financial institution.Additional fees (being bank charges or administrative charges incurred by the Payment Provider) will apply for any overdue or late payments.If there are repeated failures to meet your payment obligations (other than through the fault of Switch2fitness or its Payment Provider), without prejudicing Switch2fitness’ rights to recover any overdue payments, your membership may be suspended or terminated by Written Notice to you.
P2P, 2TO1 & PERSONAL TRAINING CANCELLATION POLICY
- If I have to cancel or reschedule any regular P2P session, I must contact S2F directly at least 24 hours in advance.
- If I fail to attend a regular P2P session without notice, S2F will charge a non-attendance fee equivalent to the fee that would have been charged for the session (S2F recognises that emergency situations arise and will be dealt with on an individual basis.)
- All cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance by phone, SMS or email.
SUSPENSION OF MEMBERSHIP
- Suspension of my membership is available by completing a suspension form. By paying the suspension fee of $20, switch2fitness will hold a place in my regular training sessions until end date of suspension.
- A minimum suspension is 14 days, maximum is 8 weeks.
- Suspension fee will be refunded on recommencement of training.
- If regular payments cease without completing a suspension form, switch2fitness cannot guarantee members’ regular training sessions will be available on recommencement.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT: Talitha at email@example.com M 0422 072 766 * Session times/days and availability subject to change without notice.